The Dreyfuss Initiative: Please sign the Preamble at www.thedreyfussinitiative.org….

The Dreyfuss Initiative:  Please sign the Preamble at www.thedreyfussinitiative.org….

I watched Richard Dreyfuss on the Tucker Carlson show on Fox news and I was shocked that our children were not being taught civics in the classrooms.  I believe strongly that civics is very important basics that every American citizen must learn.  Richard was amazed at how many of us responded to his call to have civics taught from Kindergarten through the twelfth grade.  I would go a step further and make it mandatory for graduating from high school.  I was the class that was taught civics in 1972.  There is no wonder why our children are so lacking in knowledge of our Constitution and the Bill of rights.  They were never taught civics in school.  Civics is a class that all American children need so that they can become better citizens and leaders for our country later.

I stand with Richard Drefuss and I urge all of you to sign the petition.  This is NOT a liberal or a conservative thing.  This is an American necessity so that our kids will know how to run our country before it is their time to do so.  Please sign the Preamble so that our children can be as smart as a whip!!!   You can support as well at www.thedreyfussinitiative.org  I signed it and I hope that all of you do as well!

Teresa is a Christian wife, mother and grandmother residing in Honolulu, Hawai'i. Though she first found Jesus in 1971, it wasn't until 2009, when she was diagnosed with lung cancer, that she truly drew near to Jesus and began living her life to serve Him. Though she was told that the outlook was bleak, by the grace of God and the amazing surgeons and oncologists He brought into her life, Teresa is now 8 years cancer free. She has since devoted her time to sharing the Good News of the gospel with all those she meets and talks to in person and online. She serves as a counselor and "grandma" on several different websites, offering counseling advice and prayer to believers and non-believers searching for answers. Teresa also has a passion for prophecy and the imminent rapture of the church and spends much of her time sharing news stories and Scripture indicating all of the prophecy happening in our world, everyday, before our very eyes.

23 Comments

• Reply Alan Sheppard March 2, 2018 at 9:23 am

Count me on board

• 1
      • 0
    • Reply Teresa March 3, 2018 at 1:00 am

Thank you Alan!!! This is a really good thing to get involved in. Our children need to be taught the Constitution. God bless you!!! Maranatha!

• 1
      • Reply Teresa March 20, 2018 at 11:02 pm

I couldn’t agree more!!! Hopefully every American can get behind this! God bless you and God Bless America!!!

• 1
    • Reply H. Antonio Netzer April 25, 2019 at 4:48 am

I’m TRYING TO SIGN-IN FOR NEW LETTERS and the system (?) keeps saying my EMAIL IS NO-GOOD?
      Seems to me GOOGLE IS BLOCKING SUBSCRIBERS?

H. Antonio
      author-writer
      Shalom

• 1
      • Reply Teresa April 25, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I checked into this even using my own e-mail and I am going to have to wait until the morning to look into this and to hopefully get it fixed. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention!!! God bless you!!!

• Reply Sandra Lash March 20, 2018 at 5:32 pm

I signed. I want to bring back values to this great country. We need people like you to lead the way.

• 1
    • Reply Teresa March 20, 2018 at 11:00 pm

Thank you so much!!! I agree with you it is so important that our children are taught the Constitution. If they know it they will be able to protect it. God bless your sweet heart!!!

• Reply Thomas Rizzo July 26, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Thank you to Mr. Dreyfuss and everyone that is involved with this program. I saw Mr. Dreyfuss on the Tucker show (Fox) and was so happy to see that there is hope for us American citizens. boarsdboard

• 2
    • Reply Teresa July 27, 2018 at 1:42 am

I agree! God bless you! Maranatha!!!

• Reply Thomas Rizzo July 26, 2018 at 12:06 pm

• Reply Teresa July 27, 2018 at 1:41 am

I agree with you! i loved it and think that our children should be taught the Constitution in all schools. It should be required to graduate. God bless you!!! Maranatha!!!

• Reply Barbara December 2, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Saw you on Tucker. This is the missing link in our children’s education! I recently worked the polls for the first time and realize that so many people don’t even know how to fill out a ballot! And most are very uninformed… Yes, we need to get civics class back in our schools! You are so right Richard

• 1
    • Reply Teresa December 3, 2018 at 12:16 am

I couldn’t agree more!! They are really cheating our children and grandchildren of a good education. Thank you for commenting!! God bless you!!!

• Reply Randy Stanley February 20, 2019 at 7:26 am

Finally someone makes sense of whats wrong with our lack of civics in our education systems. Thank you Mr. Dryfuss.

• Reply Teresa February 20, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I couldn’t agree more!!! I hope that they implement this in all of the public schools. God bless you!!! Maranatha!!!

• Reply Ken April 23, 2019 at 4:53 pm

God be praised. I was fortunate to have been schooled many years ago. Patriotism was taught to me by my father and mother and school teachers. Subsequently I followed my fathers and grandfathers steps they served in the U.S. Army and FOUGHT for our freedom in WWI and WWII respectively. I enlisted in the U.S.Army and FOUGHT in Vietnam. Following my military service I spent 36 years in Law Enforcement. Thank you Nono, thank you Dad and praise and thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May God bless America.

• Reply Teresa April 23, 2019 at 10:34 pm

Ken I just want to say thank you so much for your service to our great country!!! I couldn’t agree more. I believe it is time that our people take the power of the teachers union and get rid of them. When I went to school both Catholic and Public. We were taught the Constitution. My grandchildren are not being taught that. There should never politics in our schools. Children should be taught about our great country and the Constitution. I believe that if they were taught this like we were they would have a whole different outlook on their future. Thank you so much and God bless America!!! Maranatha!!!

• Reply BARRY S PARKS April 24, 2019 at 9:58 am

It has been said: “The Young are our future”
    I say, they will be our demise.

• Reply Teresa April 24, 2019 at 11:06 am

I have to agree with you there. However, this blame should also go to the parents who raised them. The schools that never taught the Constitution to our children. The Liberal Unions that have taken over our public schools. That is why I believe that parents today need to teach their children about great country and the Constitution. They even have a GREAT game called The Constitution Quest game. It is one of the best presents I have ever bought for my grandchildren. Here is a link to it: http://www.constitutionquest.com/ I have to say that we were fortunate when we went to school because it was taught to us from grade school through high school. Many of our children are woefully ignorant of our American History and our Constitution. Shame on the so called teachers that “educate” our young people and it shows every time Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez opens her mouth. I would give our teachers these day an F. They have failed our young people! I can remember being taught the Bible until I was in third grade in public school and the custodians came to our class to take our Bibles away. They were given to us by the Congress. I cried that day because that was my Bible and I loved it. Thanking you for writing in. God bless you!!! Maranatha!!!

• 1
  • Reply John Gugliemo May 3, 2019 at 12:47 pm

I agree. Sign me in

• Reply Teresa May 4, 2019 at 1:03 am

Me too!!! Have a great weekend!! God bless you!! Maranatha!!

• Reply Theresa Thornburg February 1, 2020 at 6:24 am

If civics and the bible are not taught to our children we are doomed as far the nation that we once knew

• Reply Teresa February 1, 2020 at 10:37 am

Not to mention that they are not being taught History. If they are not taught History it will be repeated. That is why the parents have a huge job to make sure their children know the Bible and the Constitution. They do have a game called the Constitution Game and it is excellent to play with the whole family so that they will have an idea of their rights as Americans. I truly believe that Jesus is coming very soon. Everything you see happening now is exactly what the Bible says will happen in the last days. God bless you Theresa!!! Maranatha!!!