I couldn’t agree more with Franklin Graham. It is happening in the Mideast, Africa, and India. I had a child that I adopted through Compassion International and they will no longer allow them in India. It is only a matter of time before it comes to America. Franklin Graham called on all Christians to make this pledge:
• To promote awareness of persecuted Christians worldwide and to help them in their time of need.
• To pray unceasingly, urging other believers throughout the world to pray for those being persecuted, that the whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless.
• To provide practical assistance, whenever possible, to the persecuted church.
• To work with individuals, organizations and government agencies, encouraging them to act as advocates on behalf of the persecuted because of their faith in Christ Jesus.
• To follow the biblical mandate to comfort and edify one another so that we exemplify Christ’s love and transforming power, even in the midst of hardship.
• To strengthen the worldwide witness of the church around the world through biblical proclamation-evangelism, and to do so boldly, unapologetically and without compromise.
I think this is something that all Christians should do right now. God bless you all. Maranatha!!!
Evangelist Franklin Graham warns that Christians in the United States are not far from seeing a high level of violent persecution because of their faith.