Media Equalizer New Group To Protect Our Freedom Of Speech… Media Equality Project helps combat attacks on conservatives

Media Equalizer New Group To Protect Our Freedom Of Speech…  Media Equality Project helps combat attacks on conservatives

This is something that I believe that all Conservative that value their Freedom of Speech should get behind.  This group is called Media Equality and it is run by Melanie Morgan and Brian Maloney.  They decided not to sit back and watch conservatives lose their freedom of speech.  On this site is a list of sponsors who are trying to take Conservative news and our Freedom of Speech off the air.  USAA was one of them and when the soldiers from all branches heard about this and decided to close their policies with them, they were hit hard and begged them not to close their insurance with them.

Here is an excerpt from the article:

After pulling its advertising from Fox News Channel’s Hannity show, insurer USAA now appears to be having second thoughts. That’s at least in what it tells those who call to question their decision.

Through the new political organization StopTheScalpings, of which this writer is a co-founder, several USAA customers who have phoned to complain report customer service representatives “begging” them to remain with the firm.

Longtime client Joan McDonald is one who is outraged over the decision to yank Hannity advertising. Saturday, she contacted the firm, asking “what about the soldiers in all of your ads, don’t they matter to you?”

McDonald, of San Francisco, did so after hearing about the decision through social media. She told the agent that in addition to pulling all of her insurance policies, she is urging her friends to do the same.

The customer service representative told McDonald, whose husband Robert was a decorated helicopter pilot in Vietnam before his death last year, reportedly “begged me not to call any of my friends.”

“There is a big meeting this weekend. Apparently somebody in the organization made a mistake, and they are trying to fix it,” McDonald says she was told.
“This doesn’t make any sense”, she told the Media Equalizer. “Sean Hannity has been one of the biggest supporters of our troops and our veterans. He prays with them, talks to them, and donates money to organizations that help them. Why is USAA doing this to the very men and women, and their families, who keep us safe?”

Since the move to end its Hannity sponsorship, the company has tried to mitigate the damage by also pulling ads from MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Show, while groups serving veterans have denounced the company in statements made to this publication.

How stupid does USAA think the people in the military are?  What a slap in the face of the men and women who lay down their lives for our Freedom of Speech daily.  I say #BOYCOTT USAA!!!! I also think we need to take a hard look at any advertisers that are trying to rob us of our Freedom of Speech.  Like their page on Facebook it is called: The Media Equalizer.  Like them and look for the sponsors.  God bless you all!!  Maranatha!!!  😀

Media Equalizer is a blog about the press that is unafraid to call things as they really are.  Here is the video with Sean Hannity:

Click here to see the video: Media Equality Project helps combat attacks on conservatives | Fox News Video

Source: Media Equalizer

Teresa is a Christian wife, mother and grandmother residing in Honolulu, Hawai'i. Though she first found Jesus in 1971, it wasn't until 2009, when she was diagnosed with lung cancer, that she truly drew near to Jesus and began living her life to serve Him. Though she was told that the outlook was bleak, by the grace of God and the amazing surgeons and oncologists He brought into her life, Teresa is now 8 years cancer free. She has since devoted her time to sharing the Good News of the gospel with all those she meets and talks to in person and online. She serves as a counselor and "grandma" on several different websites, offering counseling advice and prayer to believers and non-believers searching for answers. Teresa also has a passion for prophecy and the imminent rapture of the church and spends much of her time sharing news stories and Scripture indicating all of the prophecy happening in our world, everyday, before our very eyes.

26 Comments

• Reply Patricia May 31, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Thank you all so much for the STAND you’re making against the alt left Liberal media! I TOTALLY STAND WITH YOU! I’m sick of the biased media & their attempt to take down our Awesome President TRUMP and his LOVE FOR AMERICA!

• 8
      • 1
    • Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 9:39 am

You are so welcome Patricia!! We all need to strong against them to protect our rights!!! God bless you!!! 😀

• 4
        • 1
    • Reply Sandra York June 2, 2017 at 7:08 am

Still feel we could be better served if we owned at least several newspapers & TV stations-why are we so far behind.??????

• 1
      • Reply Teresa June 2, 2017 at 8:38 am

I think that they haven’t owned any because they did not feel the need to. I think that many Christians have had their eyes opened to the truth. Fox News was conservative when Murdoch was running it. However, his sons are progressive and NOT conservative and the wealthy conservatives should have started some healthy competition at that time and didn’t and now all the conservatives at Fox News are either gone being attacked. God bless you!!! 😀

• 1
  • Reply Edith June 1, 2017 at 3:13 am

I’m so happy that we now have someone that will be watching the liberals. Thank you Media Equalizer.

• 4
      • 1
    • Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 9:38 am

I couldn’t agree more and it is time that we as Americans we take steps to protect our Freedom of Speech before it is taken from us. God bless you!!! 😀

• 4
  • Reply Tarey Cullen June 1, 2017 at 3:32 am

Please note that GOOGLE links to ” Media Equality Project” are blocked with the following: “This site can’t provide a secure connection

“This site can’t provide a secure connection
    mediaequalizer.com uses an unsupported protocol.
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH ”
    please advise how to view as I would like to participate and want to follow your actions.

• 1
    • Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 9:37 am

I have one for my site and they will need to get one for their own. You can go to the Facebook page and sign up. I will let them know. Thank you so much for the heads up. God bless you!!! 😀

• 3
  • Reply Dean Woehrle June 1, 2017 at 5:10 am

Only by joining together can we succeed

• 3
    • Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 9:43 am

I couldn’t agree more Dean! It is time that we all stand together against anyone that tries to take away our Freedom of Speech. Our soldiers gave their lives for us to have this and we should never forget the Freedom is not Free. God bless you!!! maranatha!!! 😀

• 5
  • Reply Pat McPherson June 1, 2017 at 2:00 pm

United we stand. It’s time we took that stand.

• 3
    • Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I couldn’t agree more Pat! God bless you!!! 😀

• 2
  • Reply miriam Trapp June 1, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Love this

• 3
    • Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Me too Miriam!! I finally felt like there was something that we could all do. God bless you! 😀

• 3
  • Reply Helen Gascho June 1, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Finally, a way to connect, respond to restrictions put upon conservative media. I don’t like listening to Fox anymore….wish I knew which advertisers manipulated them.

• 2
    • Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Media Equalizer has all of the sponsors on their site. I agree with you Since the sons took over Fox News I do not believe that it is conservative any longer. Hopefully, there will be a new station born that will give us the conservative news that we want. Maybe all of the guys that were let go from Fox could join with Levine and start a really great conservative news station.

• 1
  • Reply Barbara June 1, 2017 at 5:15 pm

I travel a lot, domestic and international. Usually stay at a Marriott property. I just sent a message to the CEO of Marriott pulling all my support and use of Marriott properties going forward. I refuse to give another dollar to someone who supports such hatefull rantings from such as Rachel Maddow and others. Behindthis movement totally. It is long overdue!

• Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 10:17 pm

I am doing the same thing I will not give them one penny. I am not a rich person but if enough of us stand together we can put them out of business just like we did to Target. They lose billions! God bless you! 😀

• Reply Marguerite Vassar June 1, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Well, it’s about time we finally have a way to prove to advertise backing that we will not support them as long as they support these media outlets and the lies they continually spew day after day….Thank You a million times over for the hard work you are doing❤

• Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 10:18 pm

I feel so blessed to be able to do this work!!! We all have to stand together and we can make a difference. God bless you dear one! Maranatha!!! 😀

• Reply Judy June 1, 2017 at 6:29 pm

It’s about time somebody speaks up for conservatives. Boycott all liberal media anchors and their sponsors.

• Reply Teresa June 1, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I couldn’t agree more! God bless you!! 😀

• Reply Jude tomassi June 2, 2017 at 6:42 am

I totally agree, it’s been out of hand for a long time now. Bravo ! I stand behind u 100 %

• Reply Teresa June 2, 2017 at 8:40 am

Thank you very much God bless you!!! 😀

• Reply Jerry Hunter June 2, 2017 at 6:55 am

Thank you so much. It is past due. We support you..

• Reply Teresa June 2, 2017 at 8:38 am