Please Join Me in Prayer For Pastor JD Farag as he Battles Pneumonia and Bronchitis…..

Our Dear Heavenly Father we ask that you touch our Pastor JD Farag with your healing hand so that he may overcome the pneumonia and bronchitis that is plaguing his body.  We pray that the medications that the doctor’s have given to him will work quickly so that he can be on the road to recovery.  We ask the Lord to keep him and his family under His hedge of protection and bless them even in the midst of this hard time.  We ask that he is healed quickly so that he can continue to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and help to lead many people to Jesus in these last days.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen.  God bless you and your precious family!!!  From all of your church both  here and on line around the world… 😇

Teresa is a Christian wife, mother and grandmother residing in Honolulu, Hawai'i. Though she first found Jesus in 1971, it wasn't until 2009, when she was diagnosed with lung cancer, that she truly drew near to Jesus and began living her life to serve Him. Though she was told that the outlook was bleak, by the grace of God and the amazing surgeons and oncologists He brought into her life, Teresa is now 8 years cancer free. She has since devoted her time to sharing the Good News of the gospel with all those she meets and talks to in person and online. She serves as a counselor and "grandma" on several different websites, offering counseling advice and prayer to believers and non-believers searching for answers. Teresa also has a passion for prophecy and the imminent rapture of the church and spends much of her time sharing news stories and Scripture indicating all of the prophecy happening in our world, everyday, before our very eyes.

28 Comments

• Reply KAi February 9, 2018 at 4:51 pm

I am so grateful that you put this prayer request up here. I would have never known he was ill because I am not on Facebook all the time. Thank you sis for doing this. God bless Pastor JD and his family and may God bless you too. Love you!! Aloha a hui hou!

• 5
    • Reply Teresa February 9, 2018 at 9:31 pm

I just wanted as many people as possible to pray for him. This is a great way to reach many people who don’t use facebook. Satan has been putting many of us under much spiritual warfare in these last days and it is important that we remember to pray our pastors. They have so much on their shoulders. God bless you sister!!! Maranatha!!!

• 9
  • Reply Elsie Sanchez February 9, 2018 at 6:56 pm

Father GOD I pray for a Miraculous healing for your son Pastor J.D. and our beloved teacher. in Jesus mighty and Precious name Amen.

• 10
    • Reply Teresa February 9, 2018 at 9:29 pm

Amen!!! Let us all keep him in our prayer!!! God bless you!!! Maranatha!!!

• 5
    • Reply Chelsea Janice February 10, 2018 at 5:19 am

Severe attacks on the body of Christ! I am completely brokenhearted for his family and for our congregation. Father in Heaven please don’t take our pastor from his family. If it is Your Will, let him remain wit us until we fly! Amen and Amen.

• 5
      • Reply Teresa February 10, 2018 at 8:23 am

Amen!!! But God… He is going to come through this healthy and strong!!! God has work for him to do and he will be fine. I am standing on this in faith of our precious Jesus! God bless you!!! Maranatha!!!♥

• 5
  • Reply Renee Guewell February 10, 2018 at 12:43 am

Thankyou for sharing about Pastor JD I will be praying I listen every Sunday and Thursday He blesses me so much! Hope he gets much better soon he is missed ❤

• 4
    • Reply Teresa February 10, 2018 at 1:07 am

Thank you so very much Renee!!! I am so blessed by his teachings as well and I love having you in my group Rapture Bound Israel is the Timepiece. I enjoy your posts and I am blessed to have you there. God bless your sweet heart!!! Maranatha!!! ♥

• 1
  • Reply Alison February 10, 2018 at 8:55 am

Thank you Teresa!! Had gotten word that pastor was in ill health. Many are praying on Facebook!🙏🏼
    Please pass along our love and prayers to JD if possible, that he knows an army of prayer is behind him!
    In Gods heavenly hands we pray, JD is healed thoroughly and quickly!

• Reply Teresa February 10, 2018 at 6:32 pm

You are so welcome Alison!!! I am so blessed and happy to see all of us praying together for our pastor!!! May God bless you and everyone who is praying for Pastor JD and his family!!! Maranatha!!! 😀

• Reply Adrianne Herch February 10, 2018 at 10:34 am

Praying for Pastor JD! May the Lord continue to use him to further the gospel, healing him from this terrible infection and returning him to the pulpit.
    God bless you pastor and your family! I love watching your prophecy updates.
    Watchman, Mesa AZ

• Reply Teresa February 10, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Thank you so very much for your prayers!!! God is good all the time and I love seeing all my brothers and sisters in the Lord praying like this. God bless your sweet heart!!! 😀

• Reply Bonnie February 10, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Thank you for letting us know anout pastor JD. I pray God’s protection on him and his family.

• Reply Teresa February 10, 2018 at 6:29 pm

You are so welcome dear one!!! When I heard that he was ill I just felt led to pray for him and to give all of you the chance to pray for him as well. God bless you!!! Maranatha!!! 😀

• Reply David February 10, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Prayers for Pastor JD and family, he has been used of the Lord to touch many lives with the Gospel. God bless from London, UK.

• Reply Teresa February 10, 2018 at 6:27 pm

Thank you so much!!! He will be so happy to see how many people he has touched with his ministry. All the way from London! Praise the Lord and may God bless you and your family!!! 😀

• Reply Karen Wensel February 10, 2018 at 5:04 pm

My husband and I are both praying for Pastor JD Farag. We sincerely pray that the Lord Jesus will lift him up, heal JD quickly and give him peace and rest to enable his complete recovery. Pastor JD brings so much knowledge of the end times to light and is truly such a blessing to so many. I always look forward to Pastor JD’s weekly prophecy updates. My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting pastor JD at his church in Hawaii a few years ago. JD – we ask for your complete and whole healing in the name of Jesus Christ.

• Reply Teresa February 10, 2018 at 6:26 pm

Amen!!! I couldn’t have said it better myself!!! I think that the Lord is going to bring him through this!!! God bless your sweet heart!!! Maranatha!!! 😀

• 1
  • Reply Barbara collis February 11, 2018 at 3:10 am

Dear Lord Jesus heal our beloved JD Farag. There are prayers being prayed for JD on caravan to midnight prayer group also. We love you JD. You and your family are covered in the blood of Jesus, and surrounded by Gods Holy Angels. By Jesus Stripes you were healed my brother. I give thanks to God for you, and NO WEAPON FORGED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME. AMEN Yeshua loves you very much, and so do we the Saints of God, your brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.
    You and all your family are in my heart and in my prayers. Amen

• Reply Teresa February 11, 2018 at 9:42 am

Amen Barbara!!! Glory to God!!! I am so blessed by all of you that are praying for our pastor JD!!! May the Lord bless you and keep you!!! Maranatha!!! 😀

• Reply JL February 11, 2018 at 4:10 am

Prayers For Pastor JD. It is very true that satan is on the attack. I just got over the flu over a week ago and now, because of my immune system down, im battling an upper respiratory infection and shingles. I’ve never been in more pain than this. BUT God is so good! He doesn’t not leave not forsake us I know His healing hand is touching and healing His children!
    Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers of healing!

• Reply Teresa February 11, 2018 at 9:41 am

I couldn’t agree more!! I have been attacked with it seems like a never ending cold. But God is good all the time!! Yes Lord we thank you so much for Your healing hand touching us and bringingus through this storm stronger than ever. In Jesus name we pray, Amen and Amen!! God bless your sweet heat sister!!! Maranatha!!! 😀

• Reply Betty Brishky February 11, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Plus pray for my family loved one also diagnosed with lung cancer, big appt with Dr’s on Feb 14th. Thank you. It is no secret what God can do, what He’s done for others He’ll do for you!

• Reply Teresa February 12, 2018 at 12:06 am

That is so true I just made 8 year lung cancer free. I had small cell and non small cell lung cancer and had to have a my right lung removed. Was so blessed that the Lord touched me with His healing hand and brought me through this cancer. Of course we can pray together. Our Dear Father we lift up this precious person who has lung cancer and we pray that You hold the hands of the doctors, nurses, surgeons and and everyone who works on this person so that you may be glorified through this very horrible time. We pray for the family that you will give them your peace that passes all understanding. That they will all look to You Lord to lead this family into the light of Your great love. In Jesus name we pray, Amen and Amen. God bless you Betty and I am here for you if you ever need me. God bless your sweet heart!!! ♥♥♥

• Reply Robert Salud February 12, 2018 at 1:02 am

LORD! HELP! IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!

• Reply Teresa February 12, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Amen!!! God did help Pastor JD. He could not speak on Friday. But by Saturday his voice was coming back. Prayer really works and I want to thank all of you prayer warriors for taking Pastor JD to the Lord in prayer. God bless you!!! Maranatha!!! 😀

• Reply Shelia McGuckin February 15, 2018 at 9:40 am

BUT GOD! ❤️

• Reply Teresa February 15, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Amen Sheila!!! BUT God!!! He is large and in charge!!! God bless you!!! Maranatha!!! 😀